Please be careful when using your Fitbit
Fitbit users are reporting that the item shocks their wrist and leaves a burn mark.
I am only making you aware of the possibility so you know how to care for yourself; because, you obviously care about improving your health if you use one of these items.
The manufacturer mentions that it is most likely due to static electricity build up causing the issue. A static expert explains that static is not the issue or cause; static is blamed when the defect is not determined.
Therefore, I suggest that you use your electronic devices only when needed instead of the entire day. Fitbit is doing a great job helping their customers; so, you may also contact the company with any concerns and issues you may be experiencing.
Thank you. Best of health to you and good-bye for now.
(photo by Aj Garcia on unsplash)